20 Jul Top 10 Tips to rank website on Google First Page in 2021 ?
Tags: how to rank your blog on google in 2021, how to increase google ranking for free, google website rank checker, how to rank blog on google, how to check blog ranking, how to improve google search ranking, google seo, how to rank website on google first page, google page rank tool, website ranking checker, google ranking factors
Every Bloggers or a Website Owner Starts his Journey in the Internet to become the number one on the SERP. So the Question comes on mind but how and what are the Techniques that will help individual to become the No.1 or one of the Top 10 Ranker in the Google? The answer is straightaway below:
On Page Seo Factors
- Long Tail Keywords on your Home Page and Blogpost
A long tail keyword is a phrase that is generally made from three to five words. Since these keywords are more specific than generic terms, they allow you to target niche demographics. These keywords are also less competitive than generic keywords because they are designed to better reflect how people make queries.
Examples: “homemade coffee filters”, “Content marketing for SaaS”, “Content marketing strategies for software”. Long-tail keywords aren’t searched much individually, but taken together, they make up the majority of search traffic.
Recently My Ranked Keywords are:
If You Will Search a Keyword “ 110+ Bible Verses For Instagram Bio “ you will find it on the Top Page of Google.
Another Keyword that I have Ranked is “12 bore Gun Price in India “ it will also bring on the First spot of Google.
So the Verdict is that you need to Emphasize more Specifically to a keyword so that your Target Clients comes to your Blog or website.
- 2. Page Speed (Including Mobile Page Speed)
Google PageSpeed matters because it can affect SEO from two different perspectives: mobile speed and user experience. Both mobile performance and user experience are related to specific ranking factors: This new ranking factor measures the user experience of a page.
How important is Page Speed Insights?
When it comes to search engine optimization (SEO), Google PageSpeed Insights scores are not as important as everyone in the industry has made you believe. While optimizing your website speed is very important, the score you get on PageSpeed Insights is actually irrelevant.
Google has indicated site speed (and as a result, page speed) is one of the signals used by its algorithm to rank pages. … Page speed is also important to user experience. Pages with a longer load time tend to have higher bounce rates and lower average time on page.
How can I get 100 page speed on Google?
How to Achieve 100% Google Page Speed
- Determine if and where you’re lagging.
- Compress your images.
- Eliminate render-blocking elements.
- Accelerate your mobile speed.
- Avoid or minimize page redirects.
- Improve server response times.
- Use a content delivery network.
- 3. Mobile Friendliness.
A mobile–friendly website is one that is designed to work the exact same way across devices. This means that nothing changes or is unusable on a computer or mobile device. Features like navigation drop-downs are limited, as they can be difficult to use on mobile.
Responsive design can help you solve a lot of problems for your website. It will make your site mobile-friendly, improve the way it looks on devices with both large and small screens, and increase the amount of time that visitors spend on your site. It can also help you improve your rankings in search engines.
12 Steps to Make Your Website Mobile-Friendly
- Make Your Website Responsive.
- Make Information People Look for Easier to Find.
- Ditch Text-Blocking Ads and Pop-ups.
- Make Website Speed a Priority.
- Keep Your Web Design Simple.
- Make Your Button Sizes Large Enough to Work on Mobile.
- Use Large Font Sizes.
- Don’t Use Flash.
- Optimized and Dense Content Creation.
Content optimization is the process of making sure content is written in a way that it can reach the largest possible target audience. The process of optimizing content should include making sure associated keywords are present, adding meta and title tags, and relevant links.
How do we optimize a content?
When people talk about “optimizing content,” they’re usually thinking of it as a technical task that requires “SEO best practices” and “relevant keywords.”
Content marketing optimization is important because without it, your content is unlikely to found by your audience. … When you optimize your content for search engines, people, and potential customers, find you on their own. You should optimize content to: rank on search engine results pages (SERPs)
Quality Content Helps You Generate Backlinks – One of the best SEO strategies is to gain high-quality backlinks from high-authority websites. Content Allows You to Incorporate Keywords – Quality content is the only way to make sure that you can strategically use your keywords.
- Use proper grammar.
- Ensure correct spelling.
- Utilize formatting.
- Keep content length appropriate.
- Stay focused.
- Be readable.
- Be clear.
- Domain Age, URL, and Authority.
Domain age can have an impact on Domain Authority. However, it is generally considered to be fairly minimal and there are plenty of other elements that will impact domain authority on a much larger scale.
Is domain authority a ranking factor?
Domain Authority is not a Google ranking factor and has no effect on the SERPs. As of the Domain Authority 2.0 update in early 2019, the calculation of a domain’s DA score comes from a machine learning algorithm’s predictions about how often Google is using that domain in its search results.
- Technical SEO
Use of Brand Mentions.
Brand mentions are references to a company, brand or service online. These mentions often happen in product or service reviews, blog posts, educational content and news articles. Brand mentions can directly affect the online reputation of a brand or product.
How to Measure Brand Awareness in 7 Easy to Follow Steps
- Monitor Direct Traffic.
- Observe Referral Traffic.
- Track Volume of Brand Mentions.
- Evaluate the Sentiment Analysis for Your Mentions.
- Quantify the Total Number of Followers on Social Media.
- Check Social Engagement.
- Determine Social Media Reach.
Why brand mentions are important?
Brand mentions are online references to your brand, company, or product. These mentions show up in product reviews, blog posts, social media posts, and news articles. Brand mentions affect your brand’s reputation, so it’s important to monitor them and address any negative mentions ASAP.
Use of SEMrush
This tool provides you insight into the gap in ranking performance for specific queriesas well as provides you with insight for additional keywords your competitors are ranking for that you are not. With this information, we can make content enhancements or provide ideas for new content to help close this gap.
How do you do SEO with SEMrush?
- Find Your Site’s Primary Keywords.
- Find Variations of These Keywords and Long-Tail Terms.
- Understand Where Your Site Can Compete Right Now.
- Map Keywords to Your Site’s Pages and Identify Missing Pages. …
- Set Up Google Search Console.
- Check That Your Site Can Be Indexed and Find Issues.
- Check Your Robots.txt File.
Use of Google Analytics:
Google Analytics Benefits
- Track Online Traffic.
- Understand User Behavior.
- Offline to Online Tracking.
- Data Reports And Customization.
- Improve Online Advertising With Marketing Analytics.
- Improve Search Engine Optimization And Content Marketing.
- Google Analytics Conversion Tracking.
- Find Your Target Audience.
Use of Google Search Console:
Google Search Console is a free service offered by Google that helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site’s presence in Google Search results. Google Search Console is one of the most powerful, free SEO tools out there. But most people never use it for anything more than checking vanity metrics like clicks and impressions.
About Search Console
- Confirm that Google can find and crawl your site.
- Fix indexing problems and request re-indexing of new or updated content.
seven of the key benefits of using Google Search Console.
- Improve Your Website’s Search Appearance.
- Make HTML Improvements.
- Increase Organic Search Traffic.
- Monitor Link Reports.
- Understand Google’s Index.
- Crawl Your Website.
- Receive Website Messages.
- Start Using Google Search Console Today.
- Quality Link Building
Link building, simply put, is the process of getting other websites to link back to your website. Building links is one of the many tactics used in search engine optimization (SEO) because links are a signal to Google that your site is a quality resource worthy of citation.
What are the three types of links?
Text hyperlink – Uses a word or phrase to take visitors to another page, file or document. Image hyperlink – Uses an image to take visitors to another page, file or document. Bookmark hyperlink – Uses text or an image to take visitors to another part of a web page.
How to get high-quality links in 2019?
- Publish content strategically. Content marketing is at the heart of quality link-building.
- Use email outreach. In link-building, often you get only what you ask for. …
- Be active in your online communities.
- Polish and optimize your website.
Link building is a strategy that that gets web pages to link to each other by acquiring hyperlinks from other websites and apply them to your own site. It helps users navigate between different pages on the Internet. They also help search engines crawl between the pages on your website.
15 Best Link Building Tools
- Ahrefs. The world’s largest backlink index.
- Linkody. A user-friendly backlink tracker.
- Group High. Find bloggers for outreach campaigns.
- Buzz Stream. Scale your link building campaigns.
- Disavow.it. Create a disavow file in seconds.
- Moz Link Explorer.
- Ninja Outreach.
- Social Media Promotion (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
FB promotion: Page promotions are Facebook ads you create directly from your business Page, in contrast to ads you can create in Ads Manager.
Does Facebook promotion really work?
You automatically focus on creating advert campaigns that deliver value to the customer. … These campaigns might just be about boosting a post your customers are engaging with the most — or about simply promoting your page in their circles. Simply put, the answer to do Facebook ads work or not, is a resounding YES.
How to Promote Your Page on Facebook
- Invite Friends, Peers, and Colleagues to Like Your Page & Share.
- Post Engaging, Original Content to Your Facebook Page.
- Interact with Other Pages & Facebook Users.
- Create ‘Page Likes’ Ads. …
- Post When Your Audience Is on Facebook.
You can check my Facebook Page How I made 10,000 Likes Cyberecoder
Instagram is perfect for optimization because it works like a small search engine so SEO is valid there as well. Instagram ranks well-optimized pages higher and this attracts more active followers, drives engagement and improves page trust score. In turn, all this leads to an even higher ranking.
- Optimize your Instagram profile.
- Include your primary keyword in your display name and @Username. …
- Use your secondary keywords in the bio.
- Treat your hashtags as keywords.
- Use secondary keywords in your image captions.
- Take advantage of Instagram alt text.
- Track everything with analytics.
LinkedIn SEO differs from regular SEO due in the fact that the keywords that users type in to find services and businesses on LinkedIn aren’t always the same as what users type into Google. However, when users do search long or short tail terms in Google, LinkedIn profiles have the chance to rank in the SERP
7 Ways to Implement LinkedIn SEO
- Include keywords.
- Customize your LinkedIn Profile URL.
- Name your profile picture and banner image.
- Create backlinks.
- Publish optimized content.
- Update frequently.
- Check analytics.
10 Commenting for Better Reach
By leaving helpful comments on those other industry blogs, you’ll definitely improveyour search engine optimization and get more traffic to your site.
- However, not every comment will drive traction and credibility for your site and brand.
- Instead, use your name when placing comments on blogs.